Colville Acupuncture offers an affordable option for natural medicine with the belief that money should not be a barrier to quality healthcare. For patients who wish to visit during our fee-reduced hours, there is a two step process:
- The first appointment will include a comprehensive medical interview, physical examination and acupuncture. Tui Na (Chinese medical massage), cupping, and/or moxibustion will be performed if indicated. Advice about herbal remedies, diet and exercise will be considered. 90 min / $70
- After your first appointment you may come during Community Clinic Hours on Mondays. 60 minute appointment includes follow-up medical interview, physical examination and Acupuncture in a private room. Tui Na (Chinese medical massage), cupping, and/or moxibustion will be performed as indicated. 60 min / $35
- For your first visit, please arrive 20 minutes early in order to fill out paperwork. You may also print out the forms below and bring them with you.
- Please bring or wear loose, comfortable clothing that can be easily pushed above the knees and elbows.
- Please avoid coming in on an empty stomach.
- If you have questions, don't hesitate to call 509-675-0062. We look forward to seeing you!
Colville Acupuncture has a 24 hour cancellation policy
There will be a fee for late cancellations and missed appointments (excepting emergencies). Out of respect for other patients who could use the time slot, please make any cancellations at least 24 hours in advance. Thank you!