- For your first visit, please arrive 20 minutes early in order to fill out paperwork. You may also print and fill out the above forms and bring them with you.
- Please bring or wear loose comfortable clothing that can be pushed above the knees and elbows. If clothing restricts access to appropriate acupuncture points, draping will be provided to maintain privacy.
- Avoid coming in on an empty stomach.
- Patients are encouraged to ask questions.
- We look forward to seeing you and if you have questions or need directions, don't hesitate to call 509-675-0062.
I am working to contract with insurance providers, but cannot bill insurance until this process is complete. If your health insurance covers out-of-network acupuncture, I would be happy to provide you with a superbill receipt that you can submit to your insurance company for partial or full reimbursement (depending on the specifics of your health insurance plan). If you are interested in out-of-network acupuncture reimbursement, please contact your health insurance company prior to treatment to check your eligibility.
Resource Challenged / Financial Hardship
I would like to make acupuncture available to everyone! If you are in need of treatment, but cannot afford our normal rates, please see the Community Acupuncture page.
Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Acupuncture is an IRS qualified health care expense for Health Savings Accounts (HSAs). If you plan to use your HSA to pay for your treatments, let me know at the time of treatment and I will happily give you a superbill receipt.
There is one flight of stairs leading into Colville Acupuncture. If you are unable to easily climb stairs please let me know and I will recommend an appropriate clinic.
Colville Acupuncture has a 24 hour cancellation policy
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, kindly do so at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment out of respect for other patients who could use the time slot. There will be a fee for late cancellations and missed appointments (excepting emergencies). Thank you!