- For your first visit, please arrive 20 minutes early in order to fill out paperwork. You may also print and fill out the above forms and bring them with you.
- Please bring or wear loose comfortable clothing that can be pushed above the knees and elbows, ideally shorts and for women a tank top. If clothing restricts access to appropriate acupuncture points, draping will be provided to maintain privacy.
- Avoid coming in on an empty stomach.
- Patients are encouraged to ask questions.
- We look forward to seeing you and if you have questions or need directions, don't hesitate to call 509-675-0062.
Please contact your individual provider to find out details about your acupuncture benefits and if Colville Acupuncture is a preferred provider.
We are currently in network with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Veteran's Choice
Health Savings Accounts (HSA):
Acupuncture is an IRS qualified health care expense for Health Savings Accounts (HSAs). If you plan to use your HSA to pay for your treatments, let me know at the time of treatment and I will happily give you a superbill receipt.
There is one flight of stairs leading into Colville Acupuncture. If you are unable to easily climb stairs please let me know and I will recommend an appropriate clinic.
Colville Acupuncture has a 24 hour cancellation policy:
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, kindly do so at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment out of respect for other patients who could use the time slot. Patients who no show or cancel at the last minute repeatedly may be denied the opportunity to reschedule. Thank you!